Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Did Spencer go to Radley on purpose?

Photo from ABC Family

There is a conversation going on right now all over the Tumbrs, Twitters, and Facebook comments about whether or not Spencer planned to go to Radley after all. 
In my opinion, I don't think she planned on it. I think that it happened in a way where she figured out how to use the circumstance to her advantage. I mean, an E. Lamb just so happens to be taking care of here. She just so happens to end up in Mona's old room. She is now in one of the best places to get answers. And we got a few last night.
1. Ali wasn't pregnant after all.
2. Toby's mother used to be a patient in Radley.
3. The ID badges and visitors passes were faulty.
Also, has anyone seen Wren??? I thought he worked there last time I checked.

I want to think that this E. Lamb guy is on the good side. But, I can't get a good vibe on him yet. Hopefully he will shed some more light on what's really going on inside Radley.


No comments:

Post a Comment