Friday, January 25, 2013

Aria and Ezra's impending break up

Photo from ABC Family

Spencer: How could you do that to her? Do you think it's easy to find out a secret like that?

We've all seen this particular clip from the preview of next week's episode. Spencer is presumably confronting Ezra about what we assume is his and Aria's breakup. There was this shot of a text from Aria on Spencer's phone (I think) also in the preview:

Photo from ABC Family

I am assuming that Aria told Ezra about her dad and the blackmail. He freaked out about the possibility of Byron being Ali's killer and broke up with Aria to be safe. We already know Byron doesn't approve of their relationship, so I think it's okay for Ezra to be afraid that Byron may come after him next. But that's just one idea. 

There's also the idea that Aria finally tells Ezra about his son. He gets mad at her for keeping the secret,  freaks out about being a father, and breaks it off. Maybe the secret Spencer is referring to his the fact that he does indeed have a son.

There are rumors that the break up won't last long at all. But I remember before this season started that Marlene said that this would be a tough season for Ezria. I can't remember where I read it, but I remember reading that Ezra and Aria will break up and dealing with that along with the baby daddy issues is going to be the main conflict within their storyline. 

But whatever it is, we'll just have to watch and see.

5 comments:

  1. I really liked the idea of you making a blog .... I liked this firts posts !!!

    You should continue this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't now why but I feel that Ezra is A

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think A lets ezra know about the secret aria is hiding and thats why he is so upset because he didnt hear it from her. also i think he is the beach hottie that alison writes about in her journal in the next episode.

    ReplyDelete